Direct Native Plants (under the parent company American Native Plants) is located in Middle River (Baltimore County), MD. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
This is a full-time, seasonal position fulfilling orders for the retail branch of American Native Plants and other ANP partners. Full-time work starts in late March, approximately 35-40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. Pay rate is commensurate with experience.
- Candidate must be organized & able to do physical work all day – lifting, using tools, packaging plants.
- Pull and process packaged orders.
- Work will mainly be in an open-air barn or a greenhouse, must be adaptable to weather conditions.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Good with computers/technology a plus.
- Interest in plants/experience in horticulture a plus.
- Need someone dedicated and punctual, able to work overtime when needed.
- Contributes to team; facilitates good customer interactions; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others with whom there is contact.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Potential room for growth.
Qualified candidates can submit their application and/or resume to email@example.com. Fax or mail (see application) is also accepted, but email is preferred if available.