What Information We Obtain
- Information you provide when you interact with Direct Native Plants’ website, which includes your email address when you sign up for newsletters or create an account.
- Information submitted when you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event, etc.
- Information you give us about others, such as a family or friend’s contact information when you order a gift certificate.
- Information collected by cookies or pixels. This may include information about your device and browser, IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to Direct Native Plants.
How We Use Information We Obtain
- To process your orders. We use your payment card information (such as your card number and expiration date) for limited purposes such as to process your transaction.
- To communicate with you, including to send you marketing and promotional communications.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to deliver interest-based ads, for cross-device linking and to analyze the performance of advertising and marketing activities.
- To protect our rights and the rights of others.
How We Share Information
- With service providers that perform services or handle transactions on our behalf.
- With social media platforms and similar services, including when you interact with our Digital Services that integrate tools and services provided by social medial platforms.
- Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our rights, and in the context of corporate transactions.
- With your consent or otherwise at your direction.
- We promise not to sell, distribute or lease your personal identifiable information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- We commit to keeping your information secure.